Monday, August 31, 2009

Exhausted, yet blogging

Hey readers,
How is everyone doing? I know it's been a little while since my last blog, sorry about that. This won't be a long blog, just a quick update and a few questions. I know I say that a lot but this time I mean it, haha. I'm just really tired and lazy feeling today, that's why. Anyway, I have been getting a lot of questions about the tweets I made talking about a guy. Well I thought they were pretty cryptic, but obviously not. Anyway, there is a guy, and he means the world to me. I won't say his name or anything, I've learned that only leads to drama and no privacy for him and I. Just know, I am happier than I have been in a while and I hope it continues to go that way. I need to shut up though before I give too many clues away and everyone finds out. My mom and my close friends are the only ones that know, and we would like to keep it that way. :D

New topic, I've been having a couple days off so I have just been laying around and hanging out with friends and family. Also, my trip to Vancouver is now cancelled. We rearranged my shoots to be in NY in a couple weeks instead. You guys probably didn't care about that but figured I'd tell it anyway. Haha. I guess I really don't have that many updates this time, so I'll just move on to the questions.

@Paula_Meryl_Fan: Which actress or actor is your inspiration? Reese Witherspoon and Meg Ryan mostly.

@gossipGonz: How do you feel working with Teen star Zac Efron? Spain loves you. Aww, I love Spain too,(: And about Zac, he is a really great guy! One of my closest friends in the world! So working with him was great. He kept us all laughing and goofing off the whole time. Plus he's a real prankster so that was always fun.

@Med_Model: How much would you work for to stay at a job you hate? I probably wouldn.t stay at a job I hate because I would be miserable and no amount of money is worth that.

@fatoomB: If you weren't an actress what would you be? Did your childhood dreams come true? One dream you would like to accomplish now more than ever? I would probably be a photographer. Well my dream was to become an actress, and that came true, so I guess so. Something I would like to accomplish is learning everything there is to learn in the industry so I can do it all.

@realandrewmeyer: Why is bread square but sandwich meat is round? Because they want to make eating a sandwich difficult, duh! Lmao, no I really don't know.. Some meats are square too I think.. Haha, you crack me up!

@realandrewmeyer: Are you the jealous type? I like to say no.. But really I think everyone is jealous over something. I mean, I don't get jealous if someone gets a role I want, more like over a guy than over anything else. So yea, I guess I can be the jealous type every now and then.

@realandrewmeyer: What's your favorite type of car? Luxury, Sports, SUV, Horse and carriage? Oh definitely horse and carriage, duh! Ha, no I don't really think I have a fave type. I drive a Prius, so that's my fave.

@aaronj1029: what tv show do you want to play in? Who is your celeb crush? What's your fave fashion brand? Hmm, I don't know about the show, maybe True Blood, I'm addicted to that show. Celeb crush huh? I'm going to say Brendon Urie and Chace Crawford.. Two complete opposites, weird. My fave fashion brand is Prada, I think. I actually have a lot.

@realandrewmeyer: Did you create Snow Leapord and why has it been a TT for 4 days? No, I didn't but I wish I had, then I would have a TT! Haha.

@officialbillie: Why do dogs have ears? So they can hear! Sillie Billie!! xD

@bubbajm5: What was it like working with Vanessa Lengies on American Dreams? It was great, we became really great friends! She's very sweet!

Okay sorry guys, That's all the questions for this time, I'm so tired. I'll do another, longer blog sometime this week. Thank you everyone that sent in questions! @REALANDREWMEYER sent in the most, so he gets the shoutout this time! Everyone follow him, he's hilarious! Okay, I'm going to lay down and relax a bit, everyone have a great night! Leave comments on here about what you think of this blog!!

-xoxo-
Brittany Snow

5 comments:

  1. so sweet n down to earth, if u don't know u say it, not many are willing to say it. Enjoy the rest of the day, get some rest, looking forward to ur next blog, always a nice read. gonna write another myself soon.
    @CorbinC2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for answering my question. I just saw American Dreams this summer on netflix and I was a really big of fan of Vanessa Lengies and now Iam becoming a big fan of your. @bubbajm5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job as Always ...love the honesty and humor in all your words. Thanks for answering my questions and giving me the shoutout. Look forward to more of your blogs. p.s. I finally figured out how to comment on here ..haha
    @RealAndrewMeyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, new to twitter and just found your blog, LOVE IT! i love it how your so into your fans and take the time to answer their questions!
    I'm from OZ and am just starting to plan a roadtrip through the USA. I'm so excited! it won't be until 2012 cos i have no money and am going to Uni for a few years (haha i think you call University, College). I was just wondering what your favourite city/State is in America and where i should visit?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Brittany, it's good to see you so happy. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete