Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Few New Updates

Hey guys,
How is everyone? I'm doing well, hope everyone is the same! I have a few little updates for you and then we will move on to you guys' questions. Okay, so as a lot of you may know, I have been filming a movie called "Walks" in New York for the past couple of months. Just so you guys know, we are officially through filming it! WooHoo!! I had so much fun working with Ryan Rottman and Shiloh Fernandez and a few others you all may know. If you want to keep up with my projects you can go to my IMDB page and check up on all the new projects and get release dates for then when they are posted. Also, I'm getting a lot of mail saying I'm fake, I can assure you that I am not. If you do not believe me, however, you can go to that IMDB link and click official sites, the link is posted on there. Also, I am awaiting my Twitter verification badge, though it takes a while for them to sort through so many verification requests. So, please be patient. For the people saying, "Why don't you just go on UStream (or whatever) and make a video saying your twitter name...?" Even if I knew how to, I don't have a webcam at the moment, when I get one, I will keep that site in mind. In the meantime, all the hatemail is getting rediculous! It gets to the point that I don't even want to be on Twitter anymore and is ruining the chance for my actual fans to contact me and view my updates. Another thing I want to address right now is the fact that people are sending me tweets saying I take too long to reply to fanmail. Guys, please be patient, I get many, many letters and autograph requests, therefore it takes me a long time to reply to them all. I will get to them, but I get very busy and don't always have time.

That's really all I can think of at the moment so we'll move on to the questions. If I think of something else I'll post it at the bottom. Ohh, wait, I also got a few tweets asking if I have a myspace.. I posted all my links in the last blog I posted, so just look it up on there please.

What kinds of music are you into? Who are your favorites? I'm into really anything. I go through phases where I'll mostly listen to one certain type of music, but I do listen to anything. My favorites are, well I have a lot. I love Forever The Sickest Kids, 3oh!3, Britney Spears, Ashley Tisdale, Theory of a Dead Man, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake.. Really too many to name.

What are some of your guilty pleasures? To tell you the truth, I really don't understand that question. I guess my guilty pleasures would be Starbucks, music, and junk food. If I didn't answer that right, let me know. Haha.

If you could be on and reality show what would it be and why? Hmm, that's a really good question.. I would say if I could be on any reality show, it would probably be that Real World/Road Rules Challenge show on MTV. I really don't know why though. Probably because I would want to see if I could do the challenges they have to do.

Why is the color of snow white? Well I don't think I can answer that.. I guess because it's prettier than black stuff falling from the sky, I don't know, haha.

What is your favorite drink of choice? Well, alcoholic or not? Haha, I guess lemonade and Diet Coke. If you are saying alcoholic wise, then Jack&Coke or apple martini's.

Someone asks you for an autograph while you're out eating with friends.. You A) sign it, B) ignore them, C) tell them to get lost? Haha, wow. I would sign it. I definitely would NOT tell them to get lost though.

Who did you root for in Freddy vs. Jason? Freddy Kruegar, because I'm crazy like that.

Pick now, quickly: Star Trek or Star Wars? Yes sir! Haha, and uh, I guess Star Wars.

How did you and Jessica Stroup become such good friends? Also, will you ever be on 90210? (please say yes) Aww! Okay, well me and Jess met at the auditions for Prom Night and we have been basically attached at the hip ever since. As of right now, I will not be guest starring on 90210, but I guess it could be possible in the future.

2 questions: 1) Do you know any news on the DVD release for The Vicious Kind? 2) Do you like reading and if so, what? I do not have any news on the release date unfortunately, but I will keep you all posted on the release date as soon as I hear about it. I love to read! Mostly fantasy because it allows you to escape and live in this fantasy world. Currently I'm reading Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer again. I love the Twilight Saga and Harry Potter books.

Who would win in a fight? American Idol judges or America's Got Talent judges? Hmm, I'm going to go with the American Idol judges.. Simon and Randy look like they could handle their own. Haha.

Who are the better Simpsons? Ashlee & Jessica Simpson or Bart & Lisa Simpson? Where do you come up with these? Haha, I'm going to say hands down it would have to be a tie.. I love the show "The Simpsons" but Jess & Ash are both dear friends to me.

If you could tell anyone anything without and reprecussions, who and what would it be? It would probably be all the haters and posers out there. I don't really know if they realize it or not, but they hurt a lot of innocent people with the things they say and do.

If you found a magic lamp and a genie to grant you three wishes, what would you wish for? (P.S. you can't wish for more wishes) Oh, that's kind of tough. Okay, I would wish for my health, my family's health, and world peace. Now if that wasn't a pageant answer I don't know what is, but it's all true.

If you had the chance to live forever, would you? Why or why not? I actually would not. I say no because I don't think I could have the strength to see all my family and friends pass away knowing I will live on forever.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? It's not so much as a certain person, but I would want to be president for a day. I think that would be cool to see what they go through on a daily basis.

If you weren't an actress, what would you be? Probably a photographer or an agent. I also think it would be cool to be an accountant.. Basically I just like dealing with money, haha.

Did you back Barack Obama or John McCain in the election? Well I think that is supposed to private, am I right? But I voted for Obama, nothing against McCain, but I thought Obama was better suited to be president.

Are you going to be in any new movies? I hope so, I adore you. You're so talented and gorgeous. Aww Thank you so much to @schatzi25, that's very sweet. I just finished working on one called "Walks" and I have a little time off to see if my new show is picked up, but I have a few projects coming out. For all those updates check out the IMDB link ^^^ up there.

Are you good friends with Sophia Bush? I am very close to Sophia and all of the rest of the cast from John Tucker Must Die. We all still keep in touch and are very close. We try to get together as much as we can when possible. I actually just saw her the other day. I had a girls night with her, Ashanti, and Arielle. We had a blast.

What id your favorite thing to do when you're not working? SLEEP! Also, hang out with friends and family mostly.

Do you like @jonasbrothers? Yes I like their music, they are quite talented.

I just wanted to know if you and Ashanti are friends? Yes, we are very close. She's one of my very best friends!

Last but not least, @JRuss730's thrilling and confusing questions! Why is the earth flat? Are you related to Snow White? and "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!" The earth is not flat silly goose! It's round, dur! I actually am related to Snow White, she's my mommy! No I'm not related to Snow White.. And, THAT DEPENDS ARE YOU READY TO BE CRUSHED BY THE COWBOYS ALONG WITH LOOSING TO MY YANKEES?! Baha, thanks for the funny questions!

Okay, thank you everyone for all of your questions.. A certain guy will see that a few of his questions were't answered. I didn't forget, I simply skipped them because the answers could raise a lot of drama. But I do appreciate all your questions.. Also I want to send out a few shout outs to a few people who ALWAYS take part in my blogs! Thank you for the support and all your questions: @RealAndrewMeyer @Mrodz_5 @CorbinC2009 @Russell_Mac_A7X and a special thanks to @JRUSS730 for always sending me the funniest questions that always make my day! Thanks so much to everyone that sent in a question, I hope you got the answer you were looking for. I have to go and get ready to meet up with some friends, but Send me questions for the new blog and I will post another one probably tomorrow!

Thanks everyone, much love!
-XOXO-
Brittany Snow,(:

10 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany, I hope you guest-star in 90210,
    its like my fav show, and where can i ask you questions? like on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog and color of ur blog page, very bright n pleasant. The haters will be there, I got asked other day if I was real, or posing as someone else when really Corbin Bleu, was like?!? anyway, ur an amazing woman, keep ur head up, stay above the mess, and keep going. Your true fans love you. question for next blog, what has been your favorite place to live/work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey brittany thanks for answering all my questions and thanks for the shout out! And also thanks for being so easy on the eyes and just all around awesome. I look forward to more work from you!
    Russell_Mac_A7X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittany, awesome blog as always. Always full of info and I really like the way you answer your fans question. Please stay on Twitter and don't the the haters win, they are just jealous of you because you are awesome. Looking forward to your next blog and hopefully will give you some questions. Keep up the blogging and please stay on Twitter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brittany, the blog is really great ;) I'll try and think of some questions for your next one hopefully that will get in lol.Most of the things i wanted to know where answered anyway so thanks again xxx
    @AliceBussey london uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Brittany, i really enjoy reading your blog. i wasn't sure if i had a question for you if i was supposed to ask it through this or twitter. since I'm so awful at twitter (haha) i wasn't sure if that was even possible. guess i have some practicing to do. ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok peer pressure IS a bitch so I too will ask a random ass question....Why are there no buttons in the PCD "Buttons" video?

    I got ur back on Freddy vs. Jason....Freddy scares the piss outta me!

    Sorry for reading said blog so late after u posted....but....BETTER LATE THAN PREGNANT!

    Xoxo @Jessika

    ReplyDelete
  8. "America's Got Talent" judges.
    FOR. THE. WIN.

    Just sayin'.
    And AGT is the better show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tttttttttthanks for answering my question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!
    i think you should definately read The HOST by Stephenie Meyer! It's a really good book and not at all like Twilight, but it's awesome!! Still a fantasy! haha I love fantasy! i agree that it takes you out of reality and lets you escape! :D

    ReplyDelete