Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Q&A's

Hey everyone,
What's up? Just thought I'd drop in for a quick Q&A blog. This blog won't be too terribly long, because I have my godson here with me. He keeps me pretty busy. Anyway, I know I say "This blog won't be very long" then it ends up longer than the one before, but this time I mean it. Haha. So let's get to the questions..

I watched the Pacifier for the first time in a while yesterday, what was your favorite part of filming it? Well usually I would say the cast was great and it was so much fun working with them, but The Pacifier was so much fun to film because I got to do the driving takes. While it wasn't as dangerous as it looked, it was still so much fun!

Have you ever been snowed in? I have not ever been snowed in, but I probably just jinxed myself.. Although, I guess as long as you have food and heat, it wouldn't be so bad.

Where can I send fan-mail and get autographs? Here's the address to send whatever you would like. I do reply to a lot of fan letters, however it might take a little time to receive a letter back. Just be patient please.

Fan-mail address:
Brittany Snow
ICM Los Angeles
10250 Constellation Boulevard
Los Angeles, Ca 90067
USA

What is Vanessa Hudgens fan-mail address? That I do not know, ask her at @officialbabyv. She'll give you her own address, because I don't know it, sorry.

I'm getting a lot of "Can you follow me?" "Can you tell people to follow me?" Guys please do not take this the wrong way, I love talking to my fans! But right now, I'm going around and around with my manager who wants me to DELETE my twitter.. So the only thing we could agree on was that I only use it for talking to fans, and I only follow people who I actually know. So I can't follow you right now, maybe one day I will have it set up to where I can follow some of my fans, but right now, I just can't. Also, other than the winners to the contests I have and my real friends, I'm not going to tell people to follow you. Well without a reason anyway.. ONLY BECAUSE!!! Only because, if I tell people to follow one fan, then ALL of my fans want me to tell people to follow them.

@RealAndrewMeyer says, "Where did you get your awesome blogging skills from?" First of all, this guy participates in every blog! Such a great guy, with great questions! So thanks Andrew! And to answer your question, I'm actually winging it. I didn't know I had blogging skills, but thank you very much!

Why are you only DM'ing people that you follow on twitter? Because it saves room for my actual updates to be seen on my twitter profile, and because my twitter is mainly for my fans, so if I follow you you can DM me and then it's just easier for my fans to keep up with my updates. Plus, there's more privacy there, haha.

What is your first official acting job? I mainly did modeling until I was twelve, but I did a few commercials before then for McDonald's, Burdines, and a few others. But when I was 12, I got a role playing Susan Lemay on a soap opera called "Guiding Light" from like late 1998 to 2001, then my career kinda took off from there.

What do you feel when people pretend to be you on the internet? That is a great question!! I really used to get mad, then I realized there is nothing I an do about it and even fakes can have some type of proof to make people believe they are real. I just say, "Believe me if you want, if not, believe them." So now, I really don't get upset over it unless they make me look bad, or are mean to my fans. Other than that, I call them role-players and I go on with my life. If they are mean to my fans or lie about the kind of person I am, I might get involved and find a way to have them deleted. So I guess the answer is I don't really mind, it's somewhat flattering that people want to be me, yet it's creepy too..

@CorbinC2009 says, "What qualities do you look for in people that are friends and people that you surround yourself with?" Once again, this is one of the few people that participate in every one of my blogs, so thanks! To answer your question, I look for quite a few things. The first and most important is honesty, then I look at then things they do, like if I could take them to meet my parents and stuff. Obviously if they are into drugs, that's a definite no. Also, I love people who can keep me laughing, I'm a very goofy person. I do rediculous stuff that sometimes makes me look stupid, and I'm a clutz. So, anyone that can make me laugh is definitely someone I like to have around.

What do you think about Brett Favre's unretirement AGAIN? Hmm, well I guess that is his choice, but personally I think its him trying to be his young self again. Which there is nothing wrong with.. So go for it Brett.

Why no personal questions? Well because they're personal. I might be an actress, but there are still things I want to keep private.

Why is twitter so addicting? That is something I ask myself daily. I guess because it's just so easy, you can access it through text message, mobile web, and the regular web. So possibly because it is just so easy to talk to people through twitter.

Brittany, did you send Miley any questions for her blog? Yes, I did. I asked her why watermelons were green on the outside and pink on the inside.. That's what she gets for the banana question the other day, haha!

What shoes are you wearing right now? I am actually barefoot right now.. Sorry! Lol.

LMFAO!! Now for the funny questions from @JRuss730: Are you selling a futon? nope, sorry! Haha.
And Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? Ya know, I would be a smartass on that one but, my ex and my best friend are vegetarians so I actually know the answer to that one... Yes, They eat animal crackers, haha!

What is your fave scary movie besides Prom Night. Well my Fave scary movie is The Others. Such a great movie! It's not really scary though.. Also I like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Pinnochio's Revenge.

Did you like working with Zac Efron in Hairspray? YES! Zac is one of my very closest friends! He is hilarious, and a prankster so it was so much fun working with him. Looking forward to working on a few projects with him in the future!

okay- I thought you said it was short, how many more questions? Why are you so pretty? Well, I tried to make it short! But I love these questions!! Haha, And thank you, I don't know why I'm so pretty. But thank you very much for the compliment!

Without your friends, would you be able to cope with your life? That's a very good question. I don't think I could cope without my friends. I mean I guess I would still have my family but it would be very difficult to cope without my friends.

Are you going to be making a Hairspray 2? My daughter loves that movie. Aww, thanks.. And it's possible we will, but the script isn't finished yet so nothing is certain.

HAHA! How many toes do you have? I have 10 toes.. but thanks for asking!

Why does it hurt to be in love? Honey, if I knew the answer to that I would be a lot better off. I think it wouldn't hurt to be in love if you are with a person that loves you the same way you love them. I am extremely happy in the relationship I'm in right now, however in past relationships I was hurt. So I'm still figuring it out, I think.

Who inspired you to become an actress? Meg Ryan, Reese Witherspoon, and Lisa Kudrow mostly.

Do you think you are ever going to get your twitter account verified? I'm working on that now but there are a lot of fakes out there so they have to go through all the verification applications in the order they came in.. Just be patient.

What's your fave movie you are in? I don't have a fave, I had a blast doing them all. They are all different so I can't really pick a favorite.

Who's the better Cook: David Cook or Dane Cook? Haha! Well I guess since they are both in different industries they are both tied. I really don't know, all I know is Dane is hilarious and David is a very talented singer.

Okay guys, that's all the questions for today, I have company and I need to spend time with them. Thanks for reading and please leave comments on here about what you think!! Thanks Guys!!!

-xoxo-
Brittany Snow


5 comments:

  1. heyyy wow.. you used ALL my questions!! thank you soo much =] and thanks for answering them.. one bad part.. you didnt mention that I said them =[ but you did in the last one, so I guess its okay?
    Go britt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs :)and psht i wasnt that smart to answer your question and there werent any good answers on the net,so the smart me just went on wikipedia :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man you didn't answer my question lol oh well next time I guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog again, always full of info and you can tell that you are being totally honest with your answers. I will keep reading your blogs and will try and think of some good questions for next time. Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeeey, are you close to Jessica Stroup? :) Love her work on 90210.

    ReplyDelete