Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Blog Ever!

Hey Guys!
So, this is my first time ever trying to write a blog. So bare with me, I'm just now getting the hang of it. I've got a few things to talk about, but first.. The Twitter contest I'm having. It's nothing too major, just letting people design my twitter background for me, If you're interested here are the rules.

Facts & Answering questions about the contest:
1. They don't have to have a picture of me on them, if it's a nice design I will pick it.
2. They have to have my name & twitter url on them somewhere.
3. There is no deadline, I will choose a new design every Friday. Depending on the response and number of backgrounds entered, I may pick a new one twice a week sometimes.
4. You can enter as many as you want to, there is limit.
5. When I pick a winner I will post the background, and send shout outs and a Follow Friday to the creator of the background.

Some tips:
My favorite colors are bright colors such as hot pink, lime green, bright blue, neon orange, and black.
I love the icon collage style.
The backgrounds with the creativity will be the ones that stand out.
I'm not going to tell you what to do but make it your own, use quotes pictures, anything really.

When you are through with the backgrounds send them to me on twitter.
ex. @brittanyasnow #twitterbackgrounds and then the link.
That's really it on the contest. If you have any other questions just ask me and I'll answer then on the next blog.

No on to your questions. I got a lot of tweets about my stalker on here. Yes, someone I don't know put a note on my car saying "I am soooo in love with you." I think it could be some of my friends playing a prank, but we aren't sure. My boyfriend did not write it so I really don't know who sent it.

Someone asks What was my favorite concert and what would be my dream concert. Well I don't know about a favorite concert, I've been to quite a few. Although a couples of months ago I went to the Britney Spears/Lady GaGa concert it LA and it was great. My dream concert would actually be to see the Beatles perform in person. I love their music and If I caould see anyone in concert if would be to somehow see the Beatles.

What is my favorite place in the world? Well as corny as it sounds, I've been away from my home so long I think that is my favorite place right now.

Well my buddy @JRuss730 thinks I should talk about Vick joining the Eagles. He should know better than that... I am a Dallas Cowboys kind of girl, so I don't really care if Vick joins the Eagles.

Projects I'm working on. Right now I'm working on a few things. I can only release very little information for right now. I'm working on a movie called "Walks" right now. It's a suspense/drama kind of. Also I'm going to be in the Clock Tower movie. Can't release anything on that one just yet. I got some questions about my show too. The Gossip Girl spin-off is not dead yet. We filmed half of the first season just in case it's picked up in the fall. We're praying it gets the last minute pick-up!

Who are my favorite actors and actresses? Actors: Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Robin Williams, and Ashton Kutcher. Favorite actresses: Meg Ryan, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bulluck, and Kate Hudson.

Who would I love to work with? Well anyone in my response to the last question and any of my friends. It would be so much fun.

Would I dedicate a song or video to a fan? Yes if I knew what song to dedicate I certainly would. Or if I talk to them and something is going on in their life I may send out song lyrics or a video to that person to make them feel better.

When is my birthday? My birthday is March 9th. There's a little way to go before I get to my birthday, haha.

Favorite movie: I have a lot of faves but mostly I like Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion, Scarface, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I also love scary movies. I guess I'm a major movie buff so really I'd like anything.

Is the scar of your forehead really from falling on a brick or is that a rumor? I actually did fall on a brick when I was little. That's not a rumor.

Okay well that's all the questions I am going to answer for now. This first blog is really long, in the future there won't be blogs this long. This was just a starter and ended up being way longer than I planned, sorry about that. Anyway, send all your questions to me on twitter I will favorite them and then answer them in my next blog. Gonna get some sleep now, but let me know what you think of this.
-xoxo-
Brittany Snow,(:

4 comments:

  1. Very good blog for your first effort, Brittany. Wasn't that long really. Looking forward to the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I totally agree with Sean; this is an amazingly clean and informative piece of writing. Who knows...maybe there is a 'writer' in there, just dyin' to get out!

    I thought you were kidding around with the blog talk...but damn girl...you did it.

    With Compliments,

    jps aka 'onemorecup'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about not living forever, I am 20 years old and I don't think I could watch the ones I love especially my two babies pass and fiance pass on and I wouldn't be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to follow me on twitter my username is ldwswifeytobe my name is Sarah R. Winters

    ReplyDelete