Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Info about my sites

Hey readers!
This blog is just to set a few things straight.. We'll start with my sites. Guys, to be quite honest, right now I am livid! Of course I'm not mad at any of you, but there is a problen I'm having with a few of my posers. Like I said in the last blog, I don't have a problem with people pretending to be me unless they are lying to my fans or hurting my fans feelings. It has been brought to my attention that there are quite a few posers of me on myspace, so we'll start there.

I only have THREE myspaces!!
- Music MySpace [DELETED] It was run by my manager, and was deleted by her also.

- Hairspray MySpace <-- That is the Hairspray site. [THE ONLY MUSIC SPACE I HAVE LEFT!]

- Personal MySpace <-- That is my personal myspace, and is verified by Tom.

- Backup Personal MySpace <-- Just a backup in case my personal is hacked.


Those are the only myspaces that belong to me, I know that there are a lot of posers of me on myspace, but all I ask is that you don't be fooled by them. I know that there is one that looks like the real deal because that page was once mine and got hacked. that link would be [hacked account]. She hacked my account and changed the login info so I can't log back in.

On to twitter.. MY ONLY TWITTER ACCOUNT is @BrittanyASnow!!! I am awaiting verification right now, please be patient because they have to take them in the order they were entered. Another thing I want to share with you guys is the fact that I get A LOT of tweets saying "Do you have two accounts?" or "You're a poser because so-and-so is real!" What you don't understand is, if you don't believe me, simply unfollow me.. I won't cry over and I won't be mad at you.. I realize there are a lot of posers of me and if you want to believe them that is fine with me! Just also keep this in mind, @bitsnow talks to fakes about movies that haven't even been filmed yet.. @itsbrittanysnow says she's filming Hairspray 2 when the script hasn't even been finished yet!! Guys, how can she be filming it with no script and no cast.. Zac and I both are filming other things at the moment, how can we be in 2 places at once? It's impossible! There's no way I can be in LA and Toronto at the same time!! Also I know for a fact that @brittanyasnow is my only account and @ZDAEfron is Zac's only account! We BOTHHH said to the press we don't have one just like Shiloh, Vanessa, and a lot of others did. We said that to keep the press off our backs! Why do you think celebs have personal twitters? It's because verified accounts are watched!! Have you ever noticed how tabloids are started over Miley's or Selena's twitter updates on their verified accounts? That's why we make personals.

Last, but not least, I do NOT have a Bebo or Facebook or whatever else is out there.. To tell you the truth FaceBook and Bebo confuse me!! So no, the only accounts i have are my myspace links posted up there^ and my twitter account that these blogs go through.. twitter.com/brittanyasnow .

OHH, also for those of you that follow my imdb.com account, I'm working on the twitter link that was posted there. The real link will be posted in 7-10 days. @itsbrittanysnow is not not not!!! not me! I got a call saying I entered that link into my imdb.com account from a fan account on imdb.. I don't an imdb.com fan account.. But I gave him the real link and it will be posted along with a letter from me in 7-10 days.

That's it for this blog, I'll post one in a few days answering more questions. Thanks guys, you're the best!!

-xoxo-
Brittany Snow

4 comments:

  1. You are so right,those people who call you fake are simply haters and want attention,so please don't worry about it,because we all love you <3

    xoMiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Britt, Thanks for the info. I'm glad that the haters and posers don't get to you, I know some people let it get to them and then they want to close down their twitter/myspace/facebook etc but I'm glad that you find the time to talk to your fans and that, I'm sure they appreciate it as I do, so keep on doing what you're doing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear. :)
    I don't understand why people want to pretend to be celebs, it must give them some great pleasure in doing so. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you are real and all those posers are just attention seekers and must get some sort of thrill out of posing as Celebs. It's just stupid that they do it and annoying for fans.

    ReplyDelete