Monday, September 14, 2009

Blogging for no reason..

Hello my little blog readers!!
How is everyone doing tonight? I'm doing well, spending time with my family. I know I haven't really been writing too many blogs these days.. I have just been kind of busy. So for that I'm sorry. There aren't really too many things for me to update on. I've got a couple weeks off from filming, and then I will be filming Clock Tower, so I'm excited for that. For those of you who don't know, it's fashion week in NYC and so i'm very much enjoying that! Then again I love fashion, so it all kind of makes sense! Haha. My brain is completely empty on what to blog about! Hmm, I posted that on twitter and got so many topics! That's great, lol. Okay well I won't rant too much about this topic, but I guess my opinion couldn't hurt.. Someone just asked me how I felt about what Kanye West did at the VMA's last night. Well that's.. Wow.. I feel that Kanye was very much so out of line doing that! I mean come on, Taylor is a beautiful and very talented singer! She was so happy, and DESERVED that moonman! He had no right to take her mic and do what he did! My opinion on it is that he was VERY immature about the situation! While he point was true, Beyonce had an AMAZING video, but he should never have done that to Taylor. I mean come on!!! She's a country singer that won a fricking moonman! That's a big deal!! Also, Beyonce? CLASS ACT TO THE FULLEST!!! When she got up there and gave the spotlight back to Taylor, that was the sweetest thing! Even she felt Kanye was out of line. Also, shed some light on the fact that Kanye did appologize today, but still, he embarrassed Taylor on live television! He was in the wrong, that's all I really want to say.. New Topic, haha.

CorbinC2009@BrittanyASnow who do you turn to for inspiration outside your profession? What has been their impact on your life? Well my mom and my grandmother really inspire me. They give so much and really expect nothing in return from me. They have taught me everything from right and wrong all the way to how to act like a classy lady at all times. I can't really get into everything they taught me or how much they inspired me or I would be here all night! They are just so giving and always there to give me a pep talk when I'm feeling down.

mrodz_5@BrittanyASnow If the moon was made of cheese, would it melt because of the sun? Interesting.. I guess it would melt, who knows. Thanks for the question though, haha.

lauramallen@BrittanyASnow okay whats the best and worst thing thats happened in your life? Tells alot about a person :) The best thing that has ever happened to me? Probably being able to chase my dreams and know that I will always have my family and my friends to catch me if I happen to fall. I don't guess I have a 'worst thing' to write about, and definitely happy about that.

NSL_Equay@BrittanyASnow blog question "if you were to live the life of someone else who would it be and why?" I don't think I want to live as someone else, I'm happy with who I am. But I would want to be the president.. I don't really know why, I know it's a very serious and hard job.. I just think I could help in some way... Who knows, maybe one day I will be the president!

joshuaj13@BrittanyASnow Can we call you or email you? Sorry I am not giving out my number. I also do not have a fan email set up. I will think about setting one up though, but for now you can talk to me on twitter.

mrodz_5@BrittanyASnow How excited are you for tonight's Gossip Girl season premiere? To be completely honest, I don't really watch Gossip Girl too much. I mean when I have time I do, but a lot of the time I just don't have time, and by the time I do, I don't understand what's going on! Although, I promised a very good friend of mine that I would check out the new season tonight, so I am pretty excited for it! I have a lot of really good friends in the show, so I'm going to try to watch it more often.

CorbinC2009@BrittanyASnow what is a actor/celebs responsibility to the community around them, do they even have a responsibility? Yes, I definitely think that we have a responsibility to our community. We have the responsibility of setting a good example to the ones that look up to us, in a lot of areas. I think if someone with an impressional mind sees their idol out partying and doing bad things, then they will want to go out and do those same things, therefore everyone should lead by example and do things that make them a positive role model, rather than a negative one. I definitely try to set the best example for everyone that looks up to me.

Sean_OfThe_Dead@BrittanyASnow question for your blog. Would you like to try directing one day or maybe try to write your own screenplay? YES!!! I want to do everything, I want to know every aspect of the industry from acting to photography, directing, writing, everything! I am so fascinated by all of it that my actual dream is to be able to write, cast, direct, and produce my own movie! One day, I will make that dream come true!!

lstevenstewartl@BrittanyASnow how many times do you breathe in a year? Including if someone took your breath away Hmm, wow. I don't even know where to begin with that one.. Although I love questions like this. I'm going to seem like a brainiac here.. So let's get to it. Well, since the average human breathes 13 times a minute, that would be 780 times a hour, 18,720 times a day... So therefore in a normal 365-day year, the average human breathes 6,832,800 times. The 'take your breath away' part depends on the guy or girl you have in your life.. But my guy takes my breath away maybe 3 times a day? Sooo.. 6,832,800 - 1,095 =? The answer for me would be like almost 6,831,705 times a year. Haha, wow I sound like such a nerd, but I loved that question.. So thanks!!

RealAndrewMeyer@BrittanyASnow How tall are you ? What do you think about girls dating a guy shorter than you ? I am 5'4. I don't think there is a problem with dating someone shorter than you.. But then again, almost everyone I know is taller than me. So that could be why.

Sean_OfThe_Dead@BrittanyASnow random question for your blog. Do you play Rock Band? If so what is your prefered instrument? Lol Pshhh! Hell yes I play Rock Band!! I pretty much invented Rock Band!! Okay, not really, but I LOVEEE that game! I just got the Beatles Rock Band and it is so awesome!!! I love it! Although, I love the Beatles and Rock Band so when you put them all together it doesn't get much better than that!! My preferred instrument is drums! But I like to play the guitar too!

RealAndrewMeyer@BrittanyASnow What do you think your best/worst qualities are ? Hmm, I really hate these kinds of questions! Well not really, but it's so hard to name bests or worsts about yourself! Here we go, Best quality I think is that I'm very friendly! At first I am so shy, but then once I get to know someone, I am very friendly and outgoing! My worst quality, I think, is that I am SO sensitive! I will cry over nothing really. Seriously, if a sweet commercial comes on, I will cry. That's why I never read message boards or reviews about myself. The mean things, I can't read them.. I will obsess over it for days, maybe even weeks!

JRuss730@BrittanyASnow could you explain for me the process of photosynthesis? its on my bio exam tomorrow and i cant remember it lol Oh my gosh! You are such a smartass! But I look forward to your questions every time I blog! Lmao, but anyway, lucky for you.. I CAN explain the process of photosynthesis to you!! :p Photosynthesis is the process of turning light energy into chemical energy and storing it in the bonds of sugar. Plants need light energy, CO2, and H2O to make sugar. Yea actually I don't remember the rest.. I'm truely surprised I remembered that much! I'm avoiding googling it so I'm going to stop there, I don't remember the rest.. Sorry Jeff! Good luck on your bio exam bud! :D

Okay that's all the questions I'm answering in this blog. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or the flu or something!! I feel all blah and cranky! So I'm going to get some medicine and eat something.. Maybe watch a movie after the Gossip Girl premiere, and then off to bed. Everyone have a great night and thank you so much for all the questions and support!! Leave me a comment on here saying wether you liked the blog or not please! Have a great week!!

-XOXO-
Brittany Snow



5 comments:

  1. Awesome blog as always Brittany, always full of info and you always answer honestly which is a great character trait. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Keep up the good blooging and I'm looking forward to seeing Clock Tower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit,
    When u r on, in twitterland, with us twitterholics, there's such a realness and girl next door to ur time there. Don't lose that sensitivity, seems then we become jaded and of no use to anyone. I asked my second question kind of in ref. to KW's treatment of T Swift and people in general, good answer. Loved the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job as always on the blog. Love the answers to the questions and your sincere thoughts. Keep up the Great work ! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany,

    Again as usual another fine posting indeed! I love CorbinC2009's comment on how really 'REAL' your persona is on Twitter! For some reason you have the innate ability to let concern flow through your words.

    As you know, you were my first ever RT and that makes me feel special; and, I thank you for that. Just one last thing here, k?

    A great topic would be to explain what Twitter is like to a bonafide celeb such as yourself. Like, when we post to you does it come up on your screen? Is there some message queue that list people's requests? Or finally, do you just get this huge blurb that you have to scroll through to find out where you left off (lol).

    Sorry onemorething, your blog format for this particular post is magnificent, allowing you to answer some Tweet questions and get a person recognized on your blog is spectacular!

    onemorecup aka sydneylights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Brittany!

    Just a gentle and ever-so-humble reminder as a upstart writer: It's never to hot to patronize and/or mention condescending language to your readers ('Hello my little blog readers').

    Also the first folks to respond to are those who leave messages or comments for you. They matter the most insofar as the 'voice advertising' (person to person) is by far the highest among those who comment. Cheers!

    onemorecup

    ReplyDelete